WHAT IS THE BEST PC VR HEADSET?
Virtual reality is an interactive computer-generated experience taking place within a simulated environment. It incorporates mainly auditory and visual feedback, but may also allow other types of sensory feedback like haptic. This immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical.
A virtual reality headset is a head-mounted device that provides virtual reality for the wearer. VR headsets are widely used with computer games but they are also used in other applications, including simulators and trainers.
They comprise a stereoscopic head-mounted display (providing separate images for each eye), stereo sound, and head motion tracking sensors (which may include gyroscopes, accelerometers, structured light systems, etc.) – Wiki
There are several parameters to decide before choosing the best VR headsets. One should investigate every one of these points before before making sense of what kind of VR headset will suit the specific needs:
When buying a Smartphone VR headset, 10 factors you should be considering.
1. Lens: Without quality lens, the survey experience will be poor. Size of the lenses matters. For instance Google Daydream utilizes 45mm lens.
2. Flexibility: We all have diverse face structures, so except if the Inter Pupillary Distance (IPD) is customizable, it is hard to get clear quality vision. Additionally the usage sought to be simple.
3. Wireless Gamepad: For certain applications, you’ll require a remote controller. It is smarter to get it alongside VR headset to get that genuine immersive experience.
4. Weight: Choose VR headset with as light load as would be prudent (ideally under 300 gm). At the point when utilized with your cell phone, the load will increment. Attempt to keep the heaviness of VR headset and cell phone under 500 gm else your head will feel overwhelming!
5. Field Of View (FOV): The viewing angle ought to be something like 90 degree. This encourages you in giving you theatrical experience.
6. Cell phone compatibility: Most of the VR headsets are good with any cell phone of size 4– 6 inch. So no test there.
7. Headstrap: Choose a VR headset with flexible ergonomic headstrap or else there could be trouble in head tracking while at the same time seeing VR/360 degree recordings/applications. This could prompt queasiness here and there.
8. Look and feel: As with any item, purchase an in vogue and brilliant looking VR gadget.
9. Heat dissipation: This is a major issue. Except if there is great ventilation, your cell phone gets warmed up quick. Search for items with great ventilation. Some have removable board.
10. QR code: For survey VR recordings on Youtube, you’ll require a QR code to suit the VR headset. Check for it before purchasing. Additionally you may utilize VaR’s VR video/AAA Cinema VR for offline recordings.
10 Best Pc Virtual Reality Headsets – 2020
1.) HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System
Ratings : 9.8/10
- Incomparable experience
- 6DoF controllers
- Room-scale tracking
- Intuitive interface
- Bulky cable
- Hard on neck and back
- Potential tripping hazard
2.) Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset – 32GB
Ratings : 9.7
- Can Work without a phone or a PC
- Huge library of VR apps
- Very Easy setup
- Fits Easily
- Image quality is good
- Motion controller included as a standard
- 3D sound modeling is pretty cool
- Connects with many social chats with Go, Gear VR and Oculus Rift owners
- Motion tracking is limited
- Limited by its mobile hardware
- Does not support 6 degrees of freedom
- Battery life could be still better
- Takes ~2.5 hours to fully charge – Via microUSB
- Lack of screen-sharing
- No expandable storage
- No killer apps available
3.) HTC VIVE Pro Virtual Reality System
Ratings : 9.6
- Most comfortable HMD till date
- Improved in visual clarity
- Folds in the rigid design and headphones
- Works with original Vive gear
- Single connection improvement
- Foam cushions not water-proof
- Slightly Expensive
- DisplayPort only connection
- Refresh rate is 90 instead of 120 Hz
- Need to upgrade your PC if we use the minimum specs
- Built-in headphones not as impressive as HTC touts
4.) NOON VR PRO with PC-to-VR Streaming & Built-in Stereo Headphones
5.) Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
- Users Immersive experience
- Very Good price in Market
- Versatility – play movies, video games, 360 videos etc
- Requires Large spaces
- Dizziness after Using
- Computer Requirements
6.) Dell – Visor Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers
- Inside Out Tracking
- Very Easy to Set Up
- High Quality Hardware and Software
- Poor Aesthetics
- Intended mainly for Developers
- Low Specification Mode Limited to 60Hz
7.) HP – Mixed Reality Headset and Controllers
8.) NOON VR PLUS – Virtual Reality Headset with VR Streaming
9.) SARLAR 3D VR Headset, Virtual Reality Goggles Movies Video Games
10.) Lenovo Explorer, Headset for Windows Mixed Reality, Iron Grey
- Very Lightweight
- Removable headband cushions
- Small enough for children to wear easily
- Build quality not so good.
- No adjustment possible for IPD
- Too small for large heads