Virtual Reality is one of the most exciting experiences that technology can give us. The immersion and presence you can have in VR is quite unlike any other medium. Like many others, you are excited about the possibilities of this new medium and want to get started developing your own VR experiences. This course will take you through all of the steps you need to create a VR game or other project.
This is the final course in our Specialisation: Virtual Reality. The previous courses teach you the skills you need to make a VR game. This course brings them all together to create a project of your own. We will guide you through all the steps of a VR project: coming up with an idea, storyboarding, prototyping, testing and implementation. By the end of this course you will have a complete VR project that demonstrates your skills and could be the first step in creating a professional game. We hope this course can be your entry into professional VR development. To help you get started, some good advice always helps.
Start Today with a 7-Day Free Trial
- Taught by top companies and universities
- Affordable programs and 7 day free trial
- Apply your skills with hands-on projects
- Learn on your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
- Graded quizzes and assignments
- No degree or experience required for many programs
- Shareable Certificate upon completion
0.00 average based on 0 ratings